It’s past halfway through the year, and I felt like it was time to check back in with a few of my New Year’s Resolutions to see how I was doing.
* Declutter each room of the house.
– Does it count if I decluttered them, and then they got cluttered again? I’ll keep working on that one.
* Start and finish my son’s first scrapbook.
– It’s started, but not finished. So I get 1/2 point, right?
* Paint living room, downstairs hallway, and downstairs bathroom.
– We decided to get some construction projects done this year, so those resolutions got replaced with: put on new deck, fix porch roof, knock down a wall, and paint the kitchen. Oh yes, I also painted my son’s new room. Not bad.
* Write on a schedule and submit for publishing.
– Oh yeah, that I did! I actually got published, too. Extra credit for me.
* Be less concerned with what others think, and more concerned with who God made me to be.
– It’s gettin’ better.
* Talk less. Listen more.
– Oh well, the year ain’t over yet.