Things I realize now that I have two kids:
* Getting out and about with one child was really, really simple
* Shopping carts aren’t big enough
* Hiring a housekeeper doesn’t seem such a far-fetched idea after all
* The old adage that says “sleep when the baby sleeps” really only applies with the first child.
* It’s amazing how little sleep a woman can get by on
* The laundry quadrupled in size even though we only increased the household by one member
* If the first child was a really good baby, better brace yourself for the next one.